Take Our Cataract Self-Test

Take Our LASIK Self-Test

Insurance and Billing Information

The staff at Eye Associates SurgiCenter of Vineland look forward to serving you. Our policy states that the patient is required to pay his/her co-payment and deductible at the time of services. If you owe a co-payment, we will attempt to call you prior to your procedure with an estimate of your co-payment amounts.

We accept many insurance plans. Please contact us if you have questions regarding a particular plan.

As a service to our patients, we will bill the insurance company for your surgery. You will be asked to bring all current insurance identification cards and any insurance claim forms necessary, so that we may file your claim. You are responsible for any deductibles, co-insurance or balance not paid by the insurance company. Copays and deductibles will be collected the day of surgery.

We do accept Medicare Assignment, which means that we agree to charge no more than what Medicare defines as an allowable charge. Please remember that Medicare will pay only 80 percent of that charge. Patients are responsible for the remaining 20 percent.

You will receive a statement until the balance is paid in full, even if the insurance is pending. The SurgiCenter of Vineland and Eye Associates accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, cash, and personal check.

Please be aware that the anesthesiologist, Eye Associates, and the SurgiCenter of Vineland are all billed seperately. If you are having a biopsy, cultures, or any tissue removed you may also receive a pathology bill.

Out of Network Consumer Protection, Transparency Cost Containment and Accountability Act (OON)

Patient Information

Ask A Question

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Vineland & SurgiCenter

251 S. Lincoln Ave.
Vineland, NJ 08361

(856) 691-8188


Blackwood Medical Center
141 S. Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, NJ 08012

(856) 227-6262

Cherry Hill

South Jersey Medical Center
1401 E. Marlton Pike, Suite 18
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

(856) 428-5797


Sail Lake Professional Center
650 S. White Horse Pike, Suite A
Hammonton, NJ 08037

(609) 567-2355

Mays Landing

Shore Health Park
5401 Harding Highway
Mays Landing, NJ 08330

(609) 909-0700

Mullica Hill

5 Myers Drive
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062

(856) 832-4802

© Eye Associates Surgi Center. All Rights Reserved. Medical Website Marketing by Market3, A NJ Marketing Firm
Section 1557 - Affordable Care Act
The material contained on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider.
Veiw Our Areas Covered.
© Eye Associates SurgiCenter of Vineland, 2017 - 2019