An important COVID-19 update for new and current patients. Click for Information
Take Our Cataract Self-Test
Take Our LASIK Self-Test
Out of Network Consumer Protection, Transparency Cost Containment and Accountability Act (OON)
On June 1, 2018 N.J.S. A 26:2SS-1, et seq., also known as the the “Out of Network Consumer Protection, Transparency, Cost Containment and Accountability Act” (OON). The Act was signed by Governor Murphy and below you will find the information relating to the OON for your review.
Statements for Review:
- Physician services provided in the facility are not included in the facility’s charges
- Physicians who provide service in the facility may or may not participate with the same health benefits plans as the facility
- We encourage you to check with your insurance carrier and the physician arranging your services to determine the services you will be provided and to assist in determining your network status.
- We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier for further consultation on any coverage, co-payment, deductible and coinsurance amounts
Physicians Employed by SurgiCenter of Vineland:
Below you will find the names, mailing addresses, and telephone numbers of all physicians employed by the facility and whose services may be provided at the facility, and the health benefits plan in which those physicians participate
- Sydney L. Tyson, M.D.
- Karl Holzinger, M.D.
- Robert Penne, M.D.
- Hugo Linares, D.O.
- Alice Williams. M.D.
Please note that all of our physicians can be reached at the following mailing address and telephone number with respect to billing inquires
- Mailing Address: 251 S. Lincoln Avenue, Vineland, NJ 08631
- Phone Number: (856) 691-8188
Entities Contracted with SurgiCenter of Vineland:
Below you will find the names, mailing addresses, and telephone numbers of all entities the facility is contracted with to provide services including but not limited to anesthesiology and pathology.
- Glenn Dragon, M. D. (Anesthesia)
- Cara Riley, M.D. (Anesthesia)
- Abraham Cherian, M.D. (Anesthesia)
- Gregg Saldutti, M. D. (Anesthesia)
- Michael Davis, D.O. (Anesthesia)
- Craig Wagner, D.O. (Anesthesia)
Please note that our anesthesia staff all participate in the same health benefits plan as us and can be reached at the following mailing address and telephone number with respect to billing inquires
- Mailing Address: South Jersey Anesthesia and Pain Physicians, PO Box 95000 LB, 7785 Philadelphia, PA 19195-0001
- Patient Contact Line: (844) 640-5925
Please note the best way to reach LabCorp for all billing inquires is by using the mailing address shown on the bill received. LapCorp has a patient contact line for billing inquires, which is listed below:
- Patient Contact Line: (800) 845-6167
Please note the best way to reach Quest Diagnostics for all billing inquires is by using the mailing address shown on the bill received. Quest Diagnostics has a patient contact line for billing inquires, which is listed below:
- Patient Contact Line: (866) 697-8378
Health Benefit Plans and CPT Codes
Ask A Question
© Eye Associates Surgi Center. All Rights Reserved. Medical Website Marketing by Market3, A NJ Marketing Firm
Section 1557 - Affordable Care Act
The material contained on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider.
Veiw Our Areas Covered.
© Eye Associates SurgiCenter of Vineland, 2017 - 2019