An important COVID-19 update for new and current patients. Click for Information
Take Our Cataract Self-Test
Take Our LASIK Self-Test
BEFORE YOUR SURGERY:
• Leave your Soft Contact Lenses out of your eyes at least 3 days prior to surgery.
• Leave your Gas Permeable Contact Lenses out of your eyes at least one month prior to surgery.
DAY OF YOUR SURGERY:
• No makeup, eye liner or earrings
• No perfume, cologne or scented products of any kind (e.g. SCENTED shampoo, deodorant, lotion, hair spray)
• Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
• Must bring a designated driver
• Remember to bring payment in full (cash, cashier’s check, money order or credit card) unless you are financing the procedure.
AFTER YOUR SURGERY:
• Keep your eyes closed for 4 hours after surgery. A short nap is advised. No heavy reading or computer
work the first day. You may watch TV. Increase activity as your comfort and vision allows. Take your normal
over-the-counter pain medication if needed.
• You may experience some tearing, burning, stinging, light sensitivity, redness, and foreign body sensation.
If you notice increasing pain or a sudden decrease in vision, call us immediately at (856) 691-8188.
• If you have a Near Vision Restoration Inlay put in, minimize your use of reading glasses as much as possible during the healing process. This will allow the eye to adapt to your new inlay.
OTHER IMPORTANT PRECAUTIONS:
• Your vision will be foggy for the first day. This will gradually dissipate as your eye heals.
• Your vision may fluctuate for the first several weeks.
• You may experience halos and glare around lights at night for the first couple weeks.
• No eye makeup for 1 week. New mascara is recommended after this.
• Avoid getting soap or water in your eyes while showering.
• Wear your shields while sleeping or napping for the first few days.
• Do not rub your eyes for one week.
• No swimming or hot tubs for 2 weeks. No high-impact water sports for 3 months.
• You should protect your eyes from bright sun and wind for one month.
Ask A Question
© Eye Associates Surgi Center. All Rights Reserved. Medical Website Marketing by Market3, A NJ Marketing Firm
Section 1557 - Affordable Care Act
The material contained on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider.
Veiw Our Areas Covered.
© Eye Associates SurgiCenter of Vineland, 2017 - 2019